The Russian Geographical Society invites you to take part in the international contest "Best Geographical Dictation Venue". Will you organize an interesting program on the Dictation day? Do you think that your venue is the most creative and unique? Hurry up to take part in the new contest of the RGS! Applications are accepted from November 19 to December 3, inclusive. The winners of the contest will receive special prizes.
The contest includes several categories:
- The Geographical Dictation venue with the most participants in the Russian Federation
- The foreign Geographical Dictation venue with the most participants
The winners in the above-mentioned categories will be determined automatically by the number of forms uploaded to the system. It is not necessary to send an application in these categories.
- A unique venue
How unusual the location chosen for the Dictation will be evaluated in this category. It is necessary to send a photo from the Dictation venue and write a short text (up to 10 sentences) with a description of the venue.
- Creative approach
Create a creative atmosphere at the venue and organize additional educational, cultural, and leisure activities (exhibitions, lectures, concerts, film screenings, workshops, quizzes, quests, etc.). Make the venue interesting and memorable. Send a photo and/or video report from your venue and write a short text (up to 10 sentences) dedicated to the events held.
In order to take part in the contest it is necessary to:
- Register the venue on the website https://dictant.rgo.ru until November 5.
- Conduct the Dictation in an in-person format and upload scans of forms with answers to the organizer's Personal Account.
- Send an application to the organizing committee by e-mail //dictantrgo.ru">dictantrgo.ru (indicating CONTEST in the subject of the message) by attaching a photo and/or video report. The application form can be found in paragraph 6.3. of the Regulations.
Applications will be accepted until December 3, 2023, inclusive. The results of the contest will be published on the website of the Geographical Dictation starting December 13.
To participate in the contest, you will need to sign a Consent to the processing of personal data.